Reviews (349)Thank you so much!!! I love it!
Shop here, guys! Love my shirts.. Awesome thank you. the purse i got wasn't a vera bradley, the 2 bracelets were okay, I might beable to resell them.. quicl shipment!! bought 3 items only received 2 the 2 I received i am very happy with Love my purchases as always ❣️Great fun shopping with you. Tysm 🥰 Very nice seller. Love the tshirts she makes with her talented and beautiful daughter. I’ve been following her since her 1st show. Love love my purchases, everything is just beautiful ❣️ Always such fun shopping with you. Tysm luv 🥰 I love watching blue eyes blue she’s a very kind person and and is very funny. She also has great prizes that you can win which is always fun.🤩
The shirts are so soft and really cute! Thank you so much!! Love my product!!! A+++ Seller!! Please bookmark and Follow this Seller! ❤️🩷❤️🩷 This shirt is so soft and really really nice. Can’t wait to get another. Ty. Love my purchases as always ❣️Such a pleasure shopping with you always. Your the best ❣️ Tysm 💚 Thank you I just got it worth the wait 🔥Thank you so much. I’m sorry about the way I do. I am switching places that I am shipping my packages off from since they’re not scanning anything when I deliver it so it’s I don’t even know what they were doing so again my deepest apologies THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL PRODUCT!! Bookmark and Follow this seller!!! 💙 I thank you so much. You are so sweet and so kind and bookmark and follow Jody guys. She’s amazing. Thank you so much for the giveaway! That was so very kind of you! :) LOVE, LOVE LOVE all the product I received!! Please bookmark and Follow this Seller!!!💚💙🩵💙🩵 Amazing seller !!! 🩷🫶🏻🩷🫶🏻 love love love my purchases !!! Thank you so much 🫶🏻🩷🫶🏻🩷 you and your daughter are the best !! ❤️🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻Thank you so much your amazing 🫶🏼💙 Absolutely love my purchases !!! Thank
You so much !!! A+ seller 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Love love my purchases, always great fun opening up your packages ❣️I so appreciate the added extra gift. You rock my friend, tysm💕 Omg 😳 I absolutely love love love my items !!! Super fast shipping too !!! A+ seller 🩷🫶🏻🩷🫶🏻 thank you so much 😊