Évaluations (24 146)Blazing fast shipping. Knows the product very well. Has the best products and break formats. Very efficient ripping - doesn’t waste time “sweating” base and refractors and sleeving every single card - gets straight to the point (the hits!) Great as always thank you Base cards, 1 base icons card, 1 base fanfare. You literally got exactly what you got from the break and I sent extra base when I could’ve just sent 2 cards. This is wild Didn’t hit in the break but sent extra cards! Awesome seller! A+Thanks for being awesome 🤘 Overall, well packaged, fast shipping- was expecting one more hit that wasn’t with shipment- reached out to seller with no response unfortunately I re watched the break and he received all of his hits. I ran two breaks that day and he expected spiderman refractors from both. That’s not how breaks work Always shipped out quickly and bomb proof packaging Great deals, great packaging, fast shipping Fast shipping. Good vibes. Honest. Definitely recommend this seller. Sent a great amount of Marvel Base cards unlike some Breakers! Great seller! I hit 1 Raywave in 80 box break and still sent extra cards! Will be coming back! Great shows and great seller! 10/10 Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Great seller. Runs through a break at a good pace. The cards were packaged well and shipped out quickly. Good amount of a variety of base sent as well. Much appreciated. Love breaking with James. He has hit us some of our favorite cards! Always a fun show and the shipping is lightning fast! Great break with Macks little brother, thanks dude! Fast secure shipping thank you Fast secure shipping thank you Fast secure shipping thank you