Évaluations (560)that whole show was a blast 😂 I found a new chase in cow bikinis! perfect packaging quick delivery got all items without damage. thanks Roddy! appreciate you! Securely packed. Cards came in great condition! Securely packed. Cards came in great condition! Great prices! Everything arrived quickly, safely and was as shown on the stream! Thanks! Roddy is one of the best to do it. Always excited for his streams, always a pleasure to do business with. Everything arrived quickly and safely Amazing seller! Great customer service and fast shipping. Will definitely order again! Brilliant seller and products! 5* all the way Thanks for awesome cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! Thank you!!! I really appreciate it, everything was just delivered today and I didn’t have a single copy of what you sent so I’m really thankful Enjoyed the stream. Quick delivery. Packaged good and arrived safe with no damage. Would buy from again and recommend !! Thank you so much for the extra Kokomi cards 😭 I love them sooo much!! ♥️ Fun as always stream and very happy with packaging and product received! Such an entertaining seller and beyond nice!!