レビュー (18,276)awesome pack amazing packaging I wasn't expecting a Switch tablet! I put my old Hori on it and now have a second Nintendo switch. It works beautifully, by the way. 😂 Thank you for the giveaway!! Free game! Can’t complain about that Arrived in perfect condition! Some issues... not gonna hit u with a bad review over em... The items arrived quickly and as pictured in the the live stream it shows that the only problem was a bad 3d slider on the one i paid 165 for but the d-pad also doesn’t work, i would like a partial refund is that’s possible. i can also send proof if needed Console received in working order. Thank you Great, other than the literature for the system is in Japanese lol! Amazing seller! One of my favs! i wouldve thought my second ds lite was going to work with my games and it still has not. You guys need to be more upfront about the flaws. We can't always see everything while you're moving the device around. I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! Had some issues, but the team solved it. Thank you. it came but I was unlucky as heck with the rando games lol