Reviews (532)Tears were definitely shed with this one. You both are so incredibly kind and I am very thankful for you guys and the community that you have built. The bats?! the squishys!? the squishy bat!!? The jumbo sylveon card?! the 30th pikas?! the EARRINGS!? THE EVERYTHING 😭🙏 I am a VERY grateful bean. 🫶🏼 thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! THANK YOUUUUUU 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 like always amazing show and amazing packaging 📦 🤙🤙 Absolutely love it!! Thanks again 🦆🦆 The best as always keep doing you Jedi 🔥 This amazing host has gone leagues above most to ensure that his entire buyer base is welcomed back with loving arms. More streamers should aspire to this level of care and excellence Amazing quality in this stream, from the hosts to the card conditions and pricing. I keep coming back for more Couldn’t have asked for more if I had unlimited money I would’ve bought everything he had Thank you so very much! Im happy bean 🤗 Always a win thanks again my guy Yall rock 👻💫 Todays package was amazing! and got two unexpected surprises! I am so stinkin grateful. If someone is checking reviews and you are new and curious... follow and bookmark to join in on the fun filled streams... you WONT regret it 💜 I promise 🤗 Fast shipping and packaged well. Thank you!!!! Thank you soo much. I loved those Pikachu cards.
An amazing streamer must come check it out for yourself 🫶❤️ I am a very grateful bat 🦇🙏 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! As always, can't wait for the next show! 👻🫶🏼 Wow 10/10 packaging and seller 🔥 Awesome show! Thank you for the giveaway!! One of the best in the business! I can’t say enough about how much this guy does for his community! You stay blessed in this stream What a great deal! Super fast shipping too. Really a big W all the way around with these guys. 🍀🫶💯 thanks fam hands down the best whatnot has to offer. 5 stars as always. An amazing stream with great vibes and a phenomenal community. Quick shipping, great packaging! if I could give 10 stars I would. Overall great experience and will 100% shop again.