Reviews (318)Thank you so much!!! Everything arrived in perfect condition and quick shipping! i can not recommend this seller enough. she has incredible items. thank you for my book🫶🏽 Love every single piece! Thank you sweet friend!! The cutest little brass duck! 🤍 The cutest , post office scale from the sweetest seller ! If you are looking for wonderful finds, good laughs, and a great time - The Hidden Shelf is the place to visit ! Can’t wait to visit again !!!! It was like Christmas!!! I forgot what I bought!!! Amazing packaging and amazing seller!!!
Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching your show and thank you for the pretty heart trinket dish. It arrived in great condition due to your excellent packing skills. Thanks again. Fast shipping and we love the item! STUNNING piece! Amazing seller, quality pieces and the most fun shows! Highly recommend! Love my items everything arrived safety. I love each and every item!! Everything was packed perfectly! Thank you so much! 🥰 Absolutely LOVE my unique items! They are great quality and came packaged to perfection! Beautiful items wrapped amazingly! Absolutely love the hidden shelf and their treasures 💗 One of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! Always love my purchases from Lori! 😊 One of my favorite sellers on the app! I'll be back for more purchases or even to hang and chat, great show ✨️✨️ Wonderful seller! Always fun to watch and she features such great items. Thank you for the fall vignette…love everything about it! Exactly what I pictured! Thank you! Packaged very well. The shipment was fine, package well. The piece itself is light and feels cheap. Probably paid more than it is worth with shipping and tax. The boot is very pretty, but it’s not brass. It is cast metal that’s been spray-painted gold.