Bewertungen (626)Fast shipping, great items and a great show Great show/host. Everything as described. Fast shipping Thank you!!! I love my bag Love 💗 it and can’t wait to use it Fast delivery and cute totes Thank you SO much for this givvy! Thank you for the giveaway 💜💜💜 If I could rate this seller 100 stars 🌟 I would do so. Amazing customer service, everything was packaged to perfection. Shipping was very fast as well. Thank you for taking care of all my shopaholic 🤑 needs. You rock 🤘. Also, thank you for the free gifts 🎁! They were amazing 🥹. Amazing seller. Thank you so much I love my bag. It’s so beautiful 😍 100/10 Thank you so much for the giveaway. Very kind of you to do this
Was my first time in the show it was a great time and fast shipping. Great seller, amazing items, fast shipping, highly recommend I may not have “won” but I feel like a winner! My mom came over and walked off with the gorgeous coin purses. I’m going to have to start frisking her before she leaves! this was awesome. I had so much fun going through this. thank you Great seller. No issues. Will order again