Bewertungen (3.241)Everything was perfect! Thank you! 😊 Love everything! You have the best items, no odd smells, fast shipping & quality! 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you! I hope you check out one of my shows sometime! Xoxo 💋 One of my favorite sellers on whatnot!! Very fast delivery. Thank you for the items received 🎃 grear shows and great prices Fast Shipping and Great Show. Thank you I love all my Goodies 🥰 Good product and happy with my purchase. I would buy from this seller again. Shipping did take a longer time than expected. thank you for the givvy! such a cute ornament! The two blankets I bought were beautiful, but the packaging was torn, and they were not protected inside, so they were just out in the elements. I wish they had been double wrapped just in case of that happening. I double wrap anything I ship just in case. Love everything! Thank you! Great packing and arrived perfect! Received all my goodies!! 🎃 👻 thank you so much!! See ya next show! Love my gold leaves. Fast shipping. I would just like to say that I love everything I got, but the customer service even more. I could tell she put so much care into wrapping the breakable items, but at no fault to hers and at fault to the post office, one item came broken. I reached out to her and she refunded the item even though she didn’t have to, as I know it wasn’t her fault. She was so kind and helpful and I can tell you one thing, I will definitely be shopping with her again!! Amazing stuff and deals as always.. Love My Blanket, super soft!! thank you!!! Easy and fast shipping. Packaged very good! Great experience Amazing! I love my huge candle holder. It was packed soooo well!!! Thank you! Fast shipping. Everything was so cute. Thanks so much. I love your stream.