Bewertungen (1.047)Perfect seller thankyou 🙂 Thank you so much for the lovely toys and fab giveaway xx Gorgeous! My daughter snatched one straight away ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars my little ray of sunshine. Thank you ☀️ thank you very much 😊 very nicely packed Amazing quality products! Fast delivery will definitely be back💕
Thankyou for the givvy 💕 Another fab parcel, speedy delivery and packaged well ❤️ Thank you Chrissy ❤️ xxx Thanks Chris for another awesome delivery , best packaging I've ever recieved , great products, please check this seller out , highly recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much x lovely lady x Another brilliant 3loaders stream 😂 Chris doesn’t just sell me beauty products at ridiculously cheap prices - she (and the wonderful chat) explain what everything actually does and, more importantly, why I apparently need it. Educational and kind on the bank balance. Love these streams! The bargains just kept coming and somehow I ended up with a parcel of books heavy enough to qualify as strength training 😂 Chris’s voices and accents during the blurb readings make the streams so entertaining too - genuinely such a fun way to accidentally buy half a library. Fantastic quality of items and quick delivery! Highly recommend! loved receiving this parcel everything came in great condition will be returning for me goodies 😊 Lovely items, thank you so much :) x quick postage, and lovely books 📚 I will enjoy reading them thank you 😊 Over the moon with toy bundle and thank you for the fab giveaway prize lovely lady 5⭐️ seller thank you xx Thank you so much. My father in law is gonna LOVE the frogs. Thank you so much for my Nemo mug ❤️, nothing was going to break that , so well packaged 📦 really appreciated 😊 please check this seller out , she's so lovely and funny , highly recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great bargains! Thank you so much for all my goodies and for being so fast at sending it. it was greatly packed which I always appreciate. I'll definitely recommend and will come back ❤️ Perfect thank you for a great show and great items