Bewertungen (547)Awesome seller. Thank you! ALWAYS A FUN TIME TO BE IN HER STREAM🫶🫶🫶 BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 💕 amazing seller! I love everything and it shipped so fast! Thank you so much, Angie for the giveaway! Smooches ☺️ thank you so much for the labubu magnet blind bix givvy!! Thank you for always having such unique items💖you Spoil me with all the extras💖 Always an exciting day to get a package from this seller. Absolutely LOVE my goodies. TYSM! Great seller and fast shipping! Thank you! Thank you so much!!
┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧ · ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ * * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧ ·
★* Fantastic seller as always! I’m so happy with my purchase! Wonderful seller! The shipping was fast, plus the package was well-packed. Thank you! 💕 Angie is a top tier seller! Her collection is so impressive! I love adopting her babies. Shipping is quick and packaged well! Thank you Ang! Love my LV flower What a fun show! Thank you for the variety of items & everything was perfect! The Channel Winter Fit Molly is my fav! Best streamer! She has it all! Thank you Angie, Angel and AD 💚 Thank you so much Angie and Angel for my goodies! I always look forward to your deliveries and your show! Much love❤️ thanks for the skullpanda 6khz! she's gorgeous in person! really great packaging and fast shipping as well. Best show ive seen on Whatnot in a long time. Great Variety in Product and People 🩷✨️