Bewertungen (1.715)super sweet seller and amazing items! thank you so much! 💛❤️ Absolutely love the Hacipupu and other items I purchased and the price point is great! Thank you!!! Thank you love all my goodies Love all my goodies. Thank
You Loved joining your stream, shipping was super quick and packaging was great! Will definitely be back ☺️ Popmart seller here- all new- fast shipping! Thank you for the figures!! So good as always!! So cute and nicely packaged. Thank you! 😊 👻 🖤 Thank you so much! I love my babies! 💞 Tysm! Love my Labubu keychain❤️❤️❤️Great fun show too! Thank you for the giveaway!! 🤗 I received my island vacation plush pendants safe and fast and thank you for the givey!! Variety of PopMart items. Great packaging. Buy from @_aura_ !! Amazing seller tysm I got it so fast 💕 appreciate u Packaged so well! Tysm for my beans ❤️❤️❤️ Aura always has the best stuff!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tysm for all my goodies love it ❤️