Bewertungen (477)amazing seller thanks so much Fast delivery and great packaging. thank you Packed very well. on time Fantastic streamer, packaging and always got the goods! A surprise set streamer you can trust defo recommend If I could give 10 stars 🌟 I would! Got some fantastic bits for a great price. Was a great stream as well lots of laughs. Arrived on time and was superbly packaged would recommend this stream to anyone! Would definitely buy again🙌🏻👌🏻 cheers @_kanto_chris Great seller, thanks so much for a fun stream! Love the energy 🤗🤗 Excellent streamer! So much fun to watch and everything can on time and packaged really well! Great seller, cheers Kanto Chris! Great seller, so pleased with what I got, packaging was great, everything really well protected! 10/10!! got loads of nice hits. cheers Was able to grab 2 1st partner series 1! Great seller!
very fast delivery thank you Took too long for what it was… I have alot of shipments and logistics behing the show mate, but thanks for the honesty, I hope your luck improves on the next show Well packed and arrived quickly Great stream, well packed and arrived quickly Absolute legend of a streamer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️