Bewertungen (1.139)Great items at great prices thank you so much Love all my items. Thank you Items arrived as expected, but shipping took a really long time. There is nothing I can do about the USPS and scanning packages when they want to. I have complaints in and nothing gets resolved. Unfortunately we as sellers have no choice who we ship through. Some items had stains not mentioned in the stream , other than that happy Love it here…fast paced and great deals Amazing stuff…can’t beat the good deals.. Shipping took a long time I’m OK Amazing experience! The seller was very kind, everything was exactly as described, and my package arrived safely. I will definitely buy again! Happy Transaction, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Hope to Work With Again :) - Pennilain I’m happy with the items I received but shipping was longer than any other seller I’ve ever purchased on this app A+ seller !! Super fast shipping!! Thank you 😊🫶 Good quality stuff everything, everything as described.
There was a problem with shipping that was not in her control (postal issues). I’m amazed that she got all 42 items correct and packed well. I am very pleased with my purchases. Thank you great items as always love the fast pace Items in great shape loved my roller and dryer fast shipping and will buy again from seller!!!