Bewertungen (1.435)These cards were so much prettier in Person! Thank you so much!! 😊
Great seller! Thank you so much for the wonderful givey! Love the cards I love when I can find cards I don't see as often! Wonderful selection, great time and your package/envelope gets yo your securely. These are just too darn cute!! I love your work! Thanks so much!!🫶🫶🫶 Thank you for the free stuff 🩷 Love my Pride and Prejudice cards! TY! 💜 Awesome items and fast shipping! Can’t wait to purchase more items! Thank you! So excited about my new shaped cards, thanks so much! Thank you for the giveaway and some cute & great cards! Fun show, great seller, highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always a fun time! Thank you so much! ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you. I appreciate you and your show. I love these cards! I am so happy I was able to attend your show! Thank you! ❤️ Amzing seller with amazing cards! Thanks! Beautiful cards!! Fast shipping