Bewertungen (334)Thank for great products and being such a amazeing seller and great deals Cindy you are very welcome! And thank you for trusting me with your beauty products ❤️ Thank you Abby💚No thank you for always returning back and trusting me with your beauty products ❤️ Ong i loved the new pleurs “moon shine “ it smells so good , and a big big ty for my buyers givey which is retailed well over $100 ty and cant wait to try it , and deff will be back , see you this Saturday mama ❤️Awe I’m glad you loved everything you got from me ❤️ Thanks for always supporting me 🥰 see you later hun! Thank you 😊 everything was beautifully packed and love the product. Thank you 😊 This makes my heart so happy 🥰🫶🏽 thanks so much for the review means alot! Abby is literally the sweetest thing ! I’ve received my second order from her ! And the amount of time she must put into making sure everything is taped off and packed so neatly in the box was top notch ! I was a little hesitant to order any soaps or lotions but she had them all wrapped perfectly so nothing to could leak ! I’ll definitely be ordering again ! Ohhh and of to mention the honest review of her items she’s selling ! She gives it to you like it is ! And isn’t just trying to sell stuff ! Awww, this seriously means SO much to me! 🥹💕 Thank you for trusting me enough to order again and for noticing all the little details that go into packing your orders! I truly take pride in making sure everything arrives safely and beautifully. And YES, I will always give my honest opinion because I want you to know exactly what you’re getting and not just tell you what you want to hear! Thank you for your continued support! I appreciate you more than you know! 🫶🏼💕 Omg I love ❤️ when I get my packages Abby , she has the best stuff and at good deals , everyone needs to shop with Abby it’s a whole vibe , not only do we get to shop with our prima but we get field trips too !!! If you know , you know lol 😆 😂😂😂 thanks for the amazing review! Thank you for the gifts!! I love them!! 😍 You are very welcome! Thanks for you help Absolutely love your show! Prices are fair and I know i can trust the products. Thanks so much! That means alot 🥰 Fast shipping I do my best to send out the next day. As long as I’m able to, that’s how it will always be 🥰 fast shipping!! Ty again mama love the smell of the phlur perfume you picked a good choice , ty luv You are very welcome! I’m glad you liked the scent I picked out for you 😊 Always a good time with the best prices on everything. Thanks so much Abby💚Thank you for always supporting me while on live! Truly appreciate it 🥰 I love to receive my packages from Abby she’s got the best products and always packaged so carefully Thanks hun I appreciate you ❤️ Very happy with my purchases. Everything was packed neatly and securely! I am so happy everything got to you safely and that you are happy with you purchase 🥰 Amazing seller, she is so sweet and responsive! She had exactly what I was looking for. Great packaging and arrived super quick. I will be back thank youuu!Thanks so much for the amazing review! So happy everything arrived fast and perfect! 🥰 Was so excited to receive my package today to try the Lancôme perfume and girl !!! That smells so good omg !! I also used the wow today And fell in love with that too , now the test to that would be on my daughters hair , she has really tight curls , but gonna wait to we take her braids out lol but loved everything else , everything I get from you is a 5star I am so happy you are happy with all your products it means the world to me! Thanks for always trusting me with you beauty products! 🥰 Thank you Abby! Amazing seller fast shipping Abby never fails, everything very well packed, can't beat her prices and always a good time on shows. Thanks so much! This means so much to me! Thanks for always trusting me with your beauty products! You are very welcome ❤️ My product was packed nicely and came quickly ! It was also priced reasonably . Thank you Perfectly packaged!!! Love it all. Thank you so much. 😊 Awe🥰 I’m so glad you loved it all and you are very welcome 🤗 Such fast shipping and always packaged so carefully , love everything I get from Abby , she’s the best ❤️Thanks for always leaving a positive review. I truly appreciate it.❤️ Such fast shipping and always has the best products, she’s got it all and once you shop here you won’t stop , trust me lol Aw, thank you so much for always taking the time to leave such positive reviews on my page! 🥹💕 I truly appreciate it more than you know. I always do my best to bring you guys the best products and make sure everything is packed with care so it arrives safely at your door. 📦✨
Thank you for always supporting me, trusting me, and shopping with me. It truly means the world to me! 🫶🏼💗 Thank you! 😊 Of course! And thank you 😊 Awesome bundle, Im in love with everything! Thank you thank you🫶I’m glad! That makes me happy!!! 😊