Bewertungen (596)Item looks great. Exactly as described. Thank you Tysvm for my pink phone case and for the fast shipping! Appreciate you!🌟✨💫 will deffs be back. Everything I wanted, he had in stock and made me a bundle. Please Dm him and don’t miss out on bundles! Item is exactly as described and arrived very quickly! perfect condition thank you The phone case doesn’t fit my phone properly, but I believe this is an issue with the company rather than the seller. The seller was great, but unfortunately, the case itself doesn’t fit as it should. Amazing products!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another excellent purchase! Ships so fast! Best business on whatnot! fast shipping. pleasure to buy from. thank you a great find and seller and great prices very happy with items Great seller!!! Thank you Can’t find deals anywhere else. Must purchase products from accessorybuddy! Never received it Disappointed that you didn't contact me about this and just left bad feedback 2 hours after usps tracking 9300120762602353786952 shows it was delivered to your address. I sent a message the next day to follow up and never heard back from you, so hopefully all is well and you actually received it by now. Great product I love it ❤️❤️
Fast shipping. Easy to reach out too. Doesn’t get any better 🔥 amazing seller Thank you again ! Everything is great! Item as described, good seller!