Bewertungen (135)Dude, best day ever here opening my box! I have a ghost puppy! 😍🥰😍🥰😍 The smile each perfectly wrapped item brought to my face... thank you, Queen! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful pieces! Thank you❤️ I’m so happy I got the piece I was eyeing! It’s so perfect and as always ADR’s packaging is perfect! Thank you for the gifts! The certificate of authenticity are the pieces that also make it so special 🥰 can’t wait for the next show! It was so much fun receiving your ring and pendant today and opening your beautifully wrapped packages on my show. I had to share the joy of your craft with others because it is so deserving. Thank you for sharing your talents on Whatnot where I am able to get them and enjoy them for all time. 🫶🫶🫶 So talented! I am a huge fan of your the whimsy portrayed in your art!! And so, to my delight, my collection grows! 🫶🫶🫶 Gorgeous beautiful work ❤️ This painting is one of the favorite things on my gallery wall! It's absolutely gorgeous, but all of your pieces are amazing, so of course it is! Thank you so much! 🖤🖤🖤 I loved Everything! Beautiful packaging! I will definitely buy from adri_McLovin again🌼🌼 Love this special beautiful eye so very much!! Talented, kind, & creative seller. Packed w/great care. Many thanks! Amazing seller and great artist!!!!Very happy with my purchase!!! Another beautiful piece! She is an amazing artist! Exquisite lovers eye! My new boyfriend is home to me at last 🤣🤣🤣 This was the most beautiful packaged box I have ever received. Thank you for being so generous. I love the COA you added with your mini paintings. You truly brightened up my day and I feel like money was well spent with your show. I def will return, thank you. I am a fan ❤️🩷🧡 O.M.G ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS GLAMOROUS, BREATH TAKING ♥️ THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE IT WORTH EVERY PENNY I CANT WAIT TO SEE N PURCHASE MORE! AMAZING ❤️🔥👁 Beautiful packaging 🩷 Thank you for the beautiful givy too! My Granddaughter will love it! 🦄 Always packaged so beautifully with so many fun goodies! Love youuuuuuuuuu! I love your art and your thoughtful packaging and extras! You’re so talented and your pieces make my heart and face smile. Thank you so much! 🫶🏼🩵🙌🏼 NEVER FAILS TO BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! 20 GAZILLION STARS GIVEN 🌟 🤩 ✨️ Tysm ♥️ Every package from you has felt so special. The packaging is so thoughtfully crafted and it feels personal. I love love love your shows and can’t wait to collect more of your art. Thank you so much sista 🩷🥹 Absolutely one of my favorite paintings 🖼 Adri is beyond talented. This is so detailed and stunning. arrived perfectly wrapped and this gives was the best he found his was home! SELKIE painting yes I am over the moon stunning piece ✨️ 😍 I may be terrible at getting my reviews done in a timely manner… but that should not take away from the fact I’m obsessed with Adri!!! Incredible artist with thoughtful packaging and the most stellar giveaways💖❣️ Always such beautiful themed shows it’s so interesting. Shipping is a 20 out of 10!