Bewertungen (1.265)thank you Afsinc for a successful transaction Love these folks great communication received goods perfect every time. Love the variety of options in this show. My items were shipped quickly and were exactly as expected! Great coins at great prices! Amazing deals, very thoughtfully packaged . Thank you! thank you Afsinc for a successful transaction Great communication, coins, price and shipping. I am a repeat customer. good show . items packed with care ,fast delivery. thank you Afsinc for a successful transaction Amazing product very friendly def recommend and will continue to shop with them TYSM for the excellent steals and deals thank you Afsinc for a successful transaction great product fast shipping definitely but more soon nicer than I expected thank for your service highly recommended seller must watch show 👌 👍 😀 👏 I absolutely loved everything!!! The coins looks even better in person. I will definitely buy more!!!