Bewertungen (152)love both of the hosts. I have bought from them twice and it has always been authentic. Items were exactly as shown and in great condition, great customer service and quick shipping Amazing! Packaged really well. Great seller. Thank you. Love this lady! Always great vibes and energy in her shows! 😊❤️ Such a great seller! Always so nice and she makes bundles for people to buy all together which is nice 😊 🫶 Thank you so much! Shipped fast and got a lil freebie! Thank you, everything was perfect and love my surprise Amazing! I love the super jumbo tye-dye duck!! Very nice seller great items came as described packed nicely shipping was fast thank you so much! I am obsessed with these! They are so soft and so relaxing I mean i got what i ordered. It really isnt the sellers fault. Just the manufacturer. Love, love this! Thank you! Packaging was perfect and it was shipped lightening fast! This seller is absolutely awesome! We’ve made a few purchases now, and every experience has been amazing. Thank you so much for the extra gifts—they were completely unexpected and truly put a smile on my face! Such a thoughtful surprise. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be purchasing again! ❤️ Such a great seller! She has fair prices and great energy ❤️❤️ Truly an amazing person and seller Very kind & wholesome seller ❤️ Very happy with all of the purchases & I appreciate the freebies!!! ❤️ Love the fast shipping and order was exactly as expected. Thank you!
Thank you for helping me with the cows!