Bewertungen (88)Thank u! Packaged nicely. She’s going to love it at the upcoming bday!! Love this! Thanks so much 😊 Everything arrived perfectly packaged!! Thank you. Beautiful items. Love 💜💜allthingsrescuedVerkäufer
Yaay! So happy you like everything!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!! I love my pcs of glass. The crystal compote was sing with just a tap on the rim. The green emerald vase is part of a set I have.. I feel like I need the rest of that set!allthingsrescuedVerkäufer
Im so happy to see your review! I was hoping I sent the vase you wanted!! 💚 I have so many emerald vases! I bought them all for myself and have way too many!! 😆 Excellent all the way around 💓 Items were as described & carefully wrapped. Thank you! Wonderful Seller, very well packed for travel. Amazing little vase. Highly recommend. Buy with confidence. perfectly packed. Already with its *much smaller mate! lol Thanks for the givy and love my item! Great seller! thanks for the givvy!! Great show! To be honest, overall, the packaging was amazing. The attention to details from the seller was amazing, but the overall experience of a shipping and handling was a little bit too long.I ordered it the 15/8 and got it the 22/09
This is not a fault of a seller. allthingsrescuedVerkäufer
I agree! I can't believe it took that long to get to you! I mailed it out within the 2 day window and I know my post office is very timely getting packages moving. The status didnt indicate there was an issue the timed I checked on it either. so frustrating... Perfect Christmas gift for my daughter! Thank you! Great Seller, very nice merchandise, fast shipping. Thank you☀️🌻☀️🌻 Thanks so much for the givvy!! So happy with my order. Thank you! Amazing seller. My items arrived quickly and were packed perfectly. Truly love them! Beautiful Daher Tin in great condition. Packaging was awesome, thanks for a lovely transaction. Even more gorgeous in person! This readers digest went straight to my shelf! Arrived perfectly! Thank you!