Bewertungen (415)Seller has beautiful jewelry and she gives very nice giveaway gifts to her buyers, thank you! Item received was from a giveaway. Thank you for the collectable baseball card. ⚾️⚾️⚾️ Yes I love my new treasures thank you 😊 Sad neither fit 1 too small 1 to big that they are both so pretty tho thank you Excellent shipping. item is exactly what was shown, plus I got a super cute bonus. absolutely love this seller and will buy again. Lovely items & deals! Thank U for the thoughtful gift!! 💝 great seller 👌✨🌟 Such adorable brooches! Super fast shipping! Amazing seller! Beautiful items, exactly as described, and packaged with care. Highly recommend! lovely earrings for a wonderful price ABSOLUTELY LOVE it all!!! Packaged so well. Shipped quickly! Really fun, nice pieces! I'll be coming back!! 🤍🩵🤍 Aww Peach I love my order and the xtras are sooo thoughtful!!! 🥰 U know me too well haha love U my Cap ♑️ sis!! 🫶🏼✨💓 Beautiful item wonderful deals. I am very happy with my purchases. I would definitely buy again. Awesome seller !! Check her out ❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely Awesome and kind- great job not something I have any use for, but thanks for the giveaway I love the jewelry thank you!🫶