Bewertungen (968)Amazing seller!!! Quality yarn!! Love 💘 the gift! Thank you! Great fun seller! Nice yarn and it smells so good!! Thank you so much:)) It got here super fast and was well packaged! Best package to arrive! Super fast and best quality with amazing prices!! Thank you! My favorite yarn dealer! I loved all the yarn and colors! amazing and fast shipping! thank you 😊 Love the yarns! Thank you so much🌻 can not thank you enough! everything came perfect! will purchase again! I should have continued to watch until I purchased two rolls. yarn was packaged well and arrived promptly I love the books can't wait to make stuff Great prices!!!! Amy is amazing funny! This was the first time catching her show she is very attentive to what you want. Got my order yesterday evening was perfect. Very fast shipping. If you need yarn she is the best!!! Thank you so much will send some pictures of what I made with all the beautiful yarn I got! Go check her out you won’t be disappointed! I will definitely catch more of her shows! 🥰 Ty so much .love them all love yarn!! well packaged and delivered fast!! beautiful and a great price My order arrived so fast I couldn't believe it! And, the yarn is so beautiful! I am over 1/2 way done making a tank top to wear to my first ever vendor event. I plan on wearing it so people can see that I can crochet too since I will be selling jewelry and other beaded items. The yarn is gorgeous! thank you for the great deal and super fast shipping! Amy's amazing and so is her yarn. Great seller. Thank you so much for the giveaway! Such a personable seller with great yarn deals! Packaged perfectly. Shipping was super fast. She's a gem, y'all.