Bewertungen (718)Great seller! Awesome guy! Highly recommend! Awesome person and seller! Great Products and Gast shipping! Amazing seller with amazing options ! Lucky to call him friend !!! thank you buddy I appreciate it!!andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Youre welcome man! I hope it gets all the use it was made for! 😎 Luv this seller! 💜andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
💜💜💜 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
You're welcome! Thank you for joining! Smoking deals on great quality lures. Awesome Show!!andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Thank you sir! 😎 You know how I do! 🤣 Awesome sticker!!!
andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Im glad you like it! I only want the best quality! One of the best sellers! Highly recommend his shows!andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Thank you very much my friend! 🙏🙏 awesome seller with a killer selection! Buy with confidence! andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Thank you brotha! 🫶 I appreciate your continued support and for everything else you do! 😎 Andy Roo is the man!!andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
🫶🫶🫶 Absolutely awesome delivery and I fished with these lures the day I got them and caught some absolute hogs with them thank youandyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Hell yeah! 💪💪 Thats what I like to hear! 😎 Pics if youve got em! Great seller! Good dude to hang out with at his shows.andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Im glad you had a good time! Come back anytime my friend 🤜🤛 awesome stuff, awesome seller, very fast shippingandyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
🫶🫶🫶 Awesome stuff can’t complain I totally recommendandyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Thank you brotha 😎 amazing dude make sure to buyandyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Thank you man! I really appreciate that 🙏 Best prices, fast shipping and amazing seller
andyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Im glad you enjoyed it! You absolutely killed it on that wheel! 😎 Thank you very much! 🙏 love this seller. great shippingandyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Much love brotha! 🫶 Great sellerandyroostacklesurplusVerkäufer
Great painter! 🫣