Bewertungen (1.526)The MR card was delivered and in good condition but the Diamond UR which was the more expensive card that I got from the stream wasn’t with it. I tried to contact the seller about this and one other thing but never got a reply for either. Terrible customer service, will not be back in his streams Fun show, good pulls and great shipping! Thanks again anime! Really appreciated the protective packaging! Will definitely buy again she's so sweet, Thank you! Great Experience, Will definitely buy again… 🔥🔥💯 The ASP Gara!!! Thank you guys so much!!! Great packaging and awesome stream! Great show! product arrived quickly & packaged well. Very happy!! Good deals and securely sealed and packaged for far shipments. I highly recommend!! awesome cards a good start to my new collection Thank you 🫡😘💎for the great vibes and hits. Thank you for the hits and shipping package 📦 is great. Casey big rips big hits. Thanks for the 🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣 Thanks Again amazing stuff!! Super nice, easy, and smooth transaction. Best breaker out there. Great community. Authentic pulls, great music, awesome vibes and conversations. Highly recommend. You are the freaking man. Came fast in good condition def a good buy Beautiful work and I love the hospitality and vibes from the Host as well 🙏🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 Got my package in a short time period with my cards in excellent condition and sealed box perfectly packaged will be buying more for this guy excellent service thank you