Bewertungen (3.454)adorable little crystal thank you so much The labor day show was so fun!! Soo many stunning crystals to choose from!!😍🔥🥰 I added two more hedgehogss to the family💕 a beautiful heart/wings on stand, black sardonyx heart and a mookite 4mm bracelet!! All came perfectly wrapped and shipped so quick!! 🫶🏼🫂 Thank you soo very much for everything!! What a good day! I am so happy that I ordered from you that came out today I loved it .
Oh my gosh I like the money toad so beautiful and tysm for the free gift So happy you love it!! And glad it got there quickly!! Thank you. I love all of it . The dagger, the sphere stand, the feather, the magnet, the bracelet, the palm stone, the extra crystal giveaway and the wonderful starfish story. Very good. Everything is Stunning!!! and all the gifts! 🥹🥹🥹 love this seller so dearly. it's just what I needed! ty so much! Thank you for the crystal! Great.shows! thank you 😊 always great items thank you 😊 always great items Awesome crystals 🥰 and thank you for the FREE gift.....I really appreciate that! Got a givvy and the magnet was super cute and came in a timely manner. Thank you so much. Great pieces. Packing was great too. Everything arrived safely Awesome seller great packing thank you 😊 What a phenomenal seller and person! Heart of gold and I love her giggle, warms my heart! I gave my roller to my toddler (she thinks its 💄 makeup) and she is so content! Thank you for even fixing a braclet issue from a previous order! very happy with the carvings I purchased! They are all very detailed, fun and whimsical. Everything was very well packaged and shipped out quickly. Thank you! thank you for the pen I like it, it's pretty and you are just awesome👍🌹 Packed with love and care. Items are perfect and the givvys are always stacked! Tysm! Fast shipping! Great packaging! Thank k you so much! 🫶