Bewertungen (1.210)The most beautiful Gucci scarf I’ve ever seen!! I received a lip mask from a giveaway I entered, and it arrived very quickly! I am new to the app but will definitely return for another live. ♡ My package arrived with such great items! I lucked out with these sweaters, dress and all my new shoes! They were great pickups for me! I love tuning into this show and highly recommend it! I was so happy to receive my packages! Both set of boots were awesome and the dress and sweaters too! Very happy with my items! Great show and seller! I won the giveaway, had an amazing time at the show… The seller was really friendly and helpful. She showed us different ways to use and dress up scarves as well as explaining the different types! Would give 10 stars, but Five is definitely deserved. Beautiful unique scarf. Great condition as always. Always looking forward to my next lovely item from this seller. Love my Celine scarf!!! Thank you so much! Thank you very much! Great show❤️ I ♥️ vintage scarves. I totally splurged on this one but it was worth it. Beautiful condition Fendi! Shipping was fast! Great little givvy, too. Thank you! Will definitely shop here again. Tysm! I love everything! ❤️ Ansu is the best! Scarves and handbags are second to none and she’s a wealth of information. Love you!! thank you fir the Givey. appreciated!!! Always amazing items from Anja and I absolutely love when she does a closet clean out 🤩🤩🤩 tysm for the givvys and headband!! Fabulous seller!! Super fast shipping and excellent packaging!! Amazing all around!! Tysm 🥰 Tysm Anja🥰🥰🤩 you’re the best and ty for the added goodies🤩 Thanks for the givy! The polka dot scarf is so cute!!! Another absolutely gorgeous Fendi scarf! Thank you for the givy as well! Anja is a great host, she’s always smiling and has an amazing personality! :)
She has some STUNNING inventory, especially all the scarves!! I’m obsessed and I promise you’ll be as well!
Extremely fast shipping, packaged well, what you see on screen is what you receive!
I highly recommend you shop at Anja’s, you will not be disappointed!
Thanks so much! 🤍 Thank you for the giveaway and this gorgeous scarf