Bewertungen (1.285)Cards came fast and packed well. All great cards in great condition. Everything was priced very well and I was able to get a lot of stuff I needed for the collection. Amazing collection of cards, will be back for more. Thanks again! 🙏 never had an issue with Appa, great guy, cards always come well protected Great communication plus nice deals to bout. I’ve never received cards in a ziplock bag before, interesting choice. Had a rough time with this seller, tracking didn’t update on my end so I simply asked “yo you sent my mewtwo right?” And he proceeded to bloop out on me. I wish I could attach screenshots. Will not be returning 🫶 Package review on my channel.see its crazy you act fake and all budy budt with people u didnt check ir tracking when u dmd us ... you packages was shipped extreamly well and crying over a bag card was top loaded bubble mailer shipped in a timely manner guy was impatient n completely standoffish Too many good deals. Spent all my lunch money for the week. 10/10. Highly recommend Great seller. Worked with me on a deal and threw some freebies my way. Great lad! 11/10 as per usual, thank you! amazing stream, great deals and amazing guy, hit up appa for your weiss<3 Card came in great shape and very well protected for shipping. I would def buy from this seller again. I greatly appreciate the care you take for your cards. Thanks again see you on the next one. Legend of the game always working a deal with you and giving you the best pricing without a doubt a real one. Thanks so much for the extras! When asked a simple question about shipping the seller proceeded to harass me via messaging. When my reply was submitted he then continued his childish and unprofessional tirade then blocked me as a buyer (of which he didn't have to I wouldn't buy again anyways). While he may have product the interactions he had with his customer were some of the worst behaviors a seller could demonstrate. Do not support this seller until he can learn to deliver proper service, or if you do buy go into with the understanding that you will be met with subpar customer service up to and including harassment And defamation. first off that is not how it went down u dmed me not even 24 hrs from when u ordered... snt me 6 paragraphs after tracking updated the same day and said it would. e delivred friday and I showed him tracking then he gets mad that I told him all I have to do is provide tracking and showed him the update I policy told him we shipp every 2 days and weekends are not buisness days Appreciate ya man, thank you yet again! 🤘 Thank you so much! probably best packaging I've ever received. card came in perfect condition. also thank you so much for the extra misc cards new to collecting and this has helped put fill my binder with some awesome new cards I appreciate you! 11/10 highly recommend will buy from again! cards came in pretty quick and no issues at all! thanks again! cards came in perfect condition and pretty quick! thank you and definitely recommend buying from! Quick arrival like always. Awesome cards to add to the collection. Thank you. ty so much for the bulk its one of my favorite animes ☺️ great packaging great atmosphere keep up the good work