Bewertungen (327)Very generous giveaway and a beauty inventory! This givvy is one of the best ones I have recieved. A tiny bag of gemstones! so beautiful! Wonderful, givvie as always Thank you so much for the amazing gems and givvy!!! 🥳🥳🥳 thank you so much beyond happy with my purchase I love the gems I got from you! Such a bargain!! Shipping was fast as well!! Thank you so much!! Stunning topaz! 🤩
Really fast delivery! 🚚
Can’t wait for another show! Great seller & show!! Thank you! Such a fun, relaxing seller to listen to - thank you! Amazing give away. Very nice host Thank you for the giveaway it came 😁 thank you so much I love my giveaway prize. absolutely beautiful gems! Absolutely beautiful stone. Fantastic seller. Very honest and fair. Thank you so much for the incredible gems, that cut on my smokey quartz is gorgeous!!! Also, thank you for the really amazing givvy, every stone was beautiful! Thank you for the beautiful gems. Beautiful item thank you!!