Bewertungen (106)Super slow but good service Slow shipping but good service Great streamer, chill vibes. Best place to hang out. I had to go to the post office to personally get the item and pay for extra shipping cost, others then that it was fine All cards came as expected, will definitely be purchasing from them again! Thank you! Thank you for digging through all the cards until you found exactly what I needed. I really appreciate your time. Cards arrived safe and protected. Will be back for more 🙌🏼 Loved all my cards! Thank you! Best streamer on This app Amazing seller- loves to talk and meet new people great deals and ships very quickly and safely, thank you so much ☺️ Wasn't good card but it was free with my purchase so 🤷 Love it thanks for the surprise Thanks for the awesome selection cards One of the best Pokemon card sellers! They have good deals and rare cards 🔥 Amazing seller I’m so glad I stumbled upon your stream! What an awesome Givy! Such a generous steamer! Hope to deal with u more in the future! Cards came perfect! Thank you guys!🙏🏼🙏🏼☺️
Thanks best deals on whatnot