Bewertungen (108)ty so much my wife absolutely loves them!!!! 💯 This seller is absolutely amazing! I love her show so much! I love how sweet she is to her buyers. 😁 Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway! Beautiful pieces! 🥳 I love my stuff!! first of all I got the face wand it feels so good on my face.. second I got some lab pieces they are stunning and I cannot wait to make them into necklaces third my butterfly oh I thought she was beautiful when I bought her but now that I'm looking at her in person makes my heart Happy.. and then my little Crystal heart I'm going to carry it with me daily ❤️❤️❤️ thank you Ashley I love my stuff and I love you!!!! amazing better than in the show Gorgeous garden quartz! Thank you! 💜 One of my favorite sellers on the app. She is a natural on livestreams, but she has also improved her presentation and inventory as time has passed. Her shipping is always lightning fast and she packs everything with care. Seeing her grow into her resin production has been good, too. Seller is just a genuinely nice person and I always enjoy spending an hour or two in her streams. awesome as always everyone check her out you won't regret it I promise ❤️ Thank you for the awesome items!! Thank you so much for the givvy! You’re amazing 😁💓💓 Thank you so freaking much! 😁😁💓💓💓 So freaking cute! I love everything!! I always love buying from her she’s amazing! Tysm for everything 😁😁 Love my resin kitty and ghosts! thank you so much!!! so beautiful I love everything I received!!❤️❤️❤️😍😍💎🔮 I'm so happy with him he's so amazing. great pricing, effective packaging and amazing vibes. Thank you so much , always amazing deals!!!! 😁 You’re an awesome seller love!!! 💕 Keep it up!! 🙌🏻 Very awesome , thank you for the great deal! ty so much for the givvies love the stones and sticker's ❤️ All items ordered came in well packaged , nicely wrapped, all items were as described and in great condition i will reoreder feom this seller and will deffenitly recommand her to others as well. over all i am ( :HAPPY:) THANK YOU. A+++ seller this girls stuff is gorgeous and worth every penny. thank you for packing my order so well!! will buy from again.