Bewertungen (2.741)Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! Nice pieces and fast shipping Just AWESOME! Thank you for the excellent goodies, Ash. I never have to worry about condition or if whether my items are going to be shipped properly when I shop with Ash. Not to mention…receiving a giveaway from the homegirl after shopping with her after a few times, she gives beautiful gifts!!
Thank you for being so RAD always, Ash 🤘✨🌟 Great show and host!!! Love the treasures, tysm!! Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! thrilled with my brooch... one like my grandmother had. thank you. Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! ❤️ BEAUTIFUL ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ Thank you! Gorgeous items and quick shipping. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Love all my pieces as always! Thanks for the givvy as well!! You’re the best Ash! 🙌🙌⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This massive cross I got girl is EVERYTHING!!! Love it!! TY These earrings are my jam! Love them all so much! Thanks Ash! You’re the best! Always have a blast on your show! I always find unique pieces in this shop! Love it, thank you!!!🫶🏻💕 Omg I loved all this stuff so much thank you!!!!! Always love the jewelry from this shop! Thank you so much!💕