Bewertungen (3.391)Love it. Perfect. Fast shipping. New condition. I love my girl Ashley! She always has such high-quality items, and I love when she puts outfits together. She’s incredibly talented and beautiful inside and out. Her shows are so much fun, and I’m always happy to be there! I love Mom, too 😉 Love my clip!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥great seller and fast shipper! Ashley is such a lovely seller! She curates beautiful clothes and has a knack for putting together outfits you didn’t even know you needed. I love being in her shows—she’s warm, thoughtful, and makes everyone feel welcome. I may have only bought socks this time, but I’m always happy to stop by Ashley’s shop! Such a gorgeous top. Thank you❤️ Beautiful brand new bag at a great price! Fast shipping too! Thank you so very much! Love the shorts and the bag is so pretty, love it! Thank you my friend🐆 Ashley is a great seller and carefully curates every piece in her show! I'm always happy with my purchases!!! Gorgeous sweater and perfect condition shipped super fast
Thank you so much
Ashley, I really like the 2 shirts I bought from you!! You always have amazing taste!! 5 ⭐️ Amazinggg price for FP set and I’m obsessed!! Came super quick too and was packaged extra carefully. Another great experience with Ashley! Quick shipping and items always as described! The purse is so nice and the necklace is beautiful. Very well packaged. Thank you❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the show and absolutely love the cluster bag charms. It matched very well with my Coach bag. The shipping was impressively quick! ♥️🫶