Bewertungen (50.769)Most of the pants fit well, depending on stretch and cut! Packaging could have been so much better,everything crammed into a poly mailer is not how it should have went out.Very disappointing My mom loved them. Thank you!! thank you for more great deals these will make great Christmas gifts another great astroattic haul! thank you 🩷 thank you for the great finds!! I always get great deals from astroattic! Great shows, fun hosts, fast shipping and 🔥🔥items! another amazing cider haul!! thank you 😊 I cannot believe I won these! Thank you so much!! My favorite store on any platform! 100/10!!! FANTASTIC!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL items! Brand new! Best price and FASTEST delivery! Definitely following seller for good!!! ❤️🎉 Excellent clothing! Thank you for all you do! Love all the shows and hosts! Both pair are so cute and comfortable! Still manifesting my full length ruffles but I will find them 🤣 Always a great transaction and quality items! amazing!! Such a quick shipper too!! Thank you, I can’t wait to come back for more Cider ❤️🫶 Love the color of this 1/4 zip fleece. Great find. Amazing items for great deals.