Bewertungen (7.190)w stream and seller's highly recommend Some of the best people on the app! Their shows are always fun. They have the best inventory and always trying to accommodate for sizes. I love getting my 2 yr old granddaughter athletic clothes from them. They also give back to their community with donations which I find being very thoughtful and a blessing to those receiving the items 🫶 Love all my items I purchase from at the buzzer. Their shows are the best. They are always so positive and nice. They always have great items. Highly recommend! Thank you so much! Fantastic show you have. Perfect condition as always!! Thank you!! Great kids items! Nice sellers and fast shipping! Always packed exceptionally, always quality and so affordable for amazing stuff!! Thank you guys
Fast shipping. Thank you! Product I got was perfect and arrived really fast! Thank you so much for the freebie! 🥰❤️ It was such a sweet surprise and I really appreciate you thinking of your customers. You’re so kind and generous! I absolutely love it. Thank you again! ✨💕 Amazing, fantastic, you guys are the best!! Thank you so much!! Both of my items are so small, they looked bigger on screen.
Thanks so much received my package, even cuter in person.