Bewertungen (71)Absolutely loved all my purchases, carefully packaged and high quality items...highly recommend this seller must buy, thank you! I freaking loved everything I received! I even got freebies! I appreciate the careful packaging 📦 thank you again Thanks so much for the extras for my son. He loved the books and toys, exspecially the plushie. Always find something good when Alice is on. Unique find, fantastic packaging, above and beyond making this my favorite person to order from so far! I will definitely be ordering from them again! Great seller Item as described and shown. Great packaging. Would purchase from again FANTASTIC SELLER! All of our items were delivered successfully. Thank you! We will be back to keep shopping with you for sure! Love my nostalgic goodies :) awesome seller, sharp and efficient! Item was just as described. Ot arrived in great condition. Great packaging. Thank you so much! Awesome! Super fast shipping! Everything packaged with such care! Fantastic goodies to choose from and all in excellent condition! Thank you so much for the Great Buyer's Giveaway! I Highly recommend this awesome seller!! Super cute items, great seller too!💗 Krumm is amazing!!! Thank you!!! This was FUN! Just recently started looking for Madame Alexander dolls for my Grandbaby. I didn't know there were so many, but Alice had a bunch. And so much MORE! Definitely following! Thank you so much for the loving care you wrap up every item in my box! Appreciate every little item 💙 fantastic seller, great chatter, incredible collection The pins are so adorable thank you we got the fast! My daughter simply loved them 10/10 toys, 11/10 wrapping. 💥🔥 We love everything! The packaging was so good 😊 thank you. Will be coming back ! Seller packaged my items very carefully. Thank you!