Bewertungen (1.263)Gorgeous items! Always such beautiful finds with a wonderful seller 🥰 Love Jen’s shows, love Jen’s products. This seller is incredible. I will definitely continue shopping with you! Thank you for top notch service! 🫶🏻 Love my order, and the personalized notes every time! Jen is the best seller out there So happy with my purchase! Thank you! Always love buying from Auntgem - such a sweet seller! ❤️ As described. Loved all my items! Thank you so much! Everything was great! First time shopping with Aunt Gem she’s such a sweetheart 🥰 Got some amazing pieces!!! 📦🤗🎉 Thanks girl, I loved everything and will definitely be back to shop! Appreciate you friend! TYSM 🫶🏽💕
love these shows. great items.❤️ I’m so glad I found this seller! Everything is great/ exactly like described and shipping was fast! Ty so much! Jen is such an amazing and sweet seller. I look forward to her shows any time she’s live. Bonus points that she also finds 🔥 pieces Adorable ! Absolutely love it. Fast shipping too Excellent! Obsessed! Thanks! Amazing as always! I always tune into Jen’s shows, and it feels that she truly appreciates all her buyers. Thank you for the special givy, it was unexpected but so generous! ♥️♥️ It's cute but I need to resell it. I wish I could return it because it doesn't fit me well Absolutely wonderful seller! Great communication, amazing products, and such a smooth experience. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️