Bewertungen (32)My favorite show on whatnot! Everything arrived perfectly and as described! Thank you so much for the freebies! You are the best 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you! 😊 everything arrived perfectly. A++ Thank you so much! Everything arrived perfect. I love all my items and thank you for the sweet extra for my giveaway. You are the best! i absolutely loved everything i ordered! Great seller, unbeatable prices and great packaging. Thank you sooo much. I almost thought I had the wrong package because there was an extra cute hello kitty squish inside on top of my purchase and slime givvy 💗💗💗💗 The packaging was really bad and the box of my
product was damagedI’m sorry the packaging did not meet your expectations. The item itself arrived intact and as described. I offered a full refund with return, which you declined and chose to keep the item. I always want buyers to be satisfied and felt offering a full refund was the appropriate resolution. Love my Needoh, Thank you! Fast shipping and great products