Bewertungen (84)Seller is super kind and has great inventory. Thank you so much for my new Laura!💜✨ Absolutely loved everything! Such a sweet seller! Excellent quality and shipped with care! Great shop - very happy! awesome streamer great items, great prices, fast shipping, and a great host.. what more can you ask for 🤗 highly recommended I love my items! Tysm! Sweet seller. 100% perfection! Fast shipping, love everything, items obviously were packaged with care. Host is kind, welcoming and helpful. She goes out of her way to assist in getting what you want/need. I will definitely be back for more! Thank you! Thank you for my beautiful babies! So very happy with everything! Great quality, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Obviously packaged with care. I can't wait to get more goodies! A++ experience! Highly recommend! Absolutely love my purchases!! Everything arrived in perfect condition. Fast shipping and careful packaging. All quality items. Sream was welcoming and engaging. Host is friendly, helpful and super sweet. Just great energy all around. I will absolutely buy from this seller again. 10/10 Highly recommend!! Thank you soooooooo much for all my goodies ♡ Love them all♡ Wonderful packaging and SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!!!! Can't wait for more♡♡♡♡ Loved everything!! Packed great and quick shipping. Love my little wonky Lolita! I swapped her face and she’s as good as new. Also, appreciated all the freebies! Seller is super sweet!!! I love my bb3s thank you!! As always, absolutely amazing experience end to end! Fun and engaging show, beautiful and unique items, great pricing, SUPER fast shipping! Will buy again and again! Amazing deals!!! I’ll come back for more! I love her so much! literally perfect! OMG LOVE MY LITTLE CUTIE, EVEN BETTER IN PERSON 🥹😭 stream had the best vibes and was super fun! items were shipped swiftly and safely! and even got some extras in my order, including my new favorite sticker, Jimothy 😂 11/10 seller, will absolutely be back again to purchase more cuties! 🫶✨ Amazing seller! She’s so sweet & goes above and beyond! Fast shipping!! Super sweet seller with great communication!! 🫶🏻 Have great stuff. Very generous with extra stuff in package. Thank you. I have been looking for another wonderland doll everywhere and these are not easy to find. Thank you for helping me get my fourth one in this series! Seller has fast shipping and the item was exactly as described! Recommend the seller and will buy from her again. everything was perfect!!! thank you so so much!!! <3<3<3<3 Fast delivery! She is perfect ❤️