Bewertungen (1.762)Cannot say it enough. This man is a true cardboard HERO. I was feeling down in the dumps until I received my cards from him. It lifted my spirits and put a smile on my face. Thank you for your generosity and care great streamer, got to hop in! B0bhausen is my favorite place to be very nice and very evil! My heart flutters every time I get my order from Bob. He packages it so carefully and seals it with a kiss Great packaging and quick delivery Halfway bricked when I saw this package in my mailbox Love seeing Bobs package in my mailbox. It feels my heart with such joy Love when Bob sends his package. Usually not a big package but always good Always fast always packed with care It’s like Bob lives in my head between the extra stuff and his prices. Jerk. You sent me some extra Drake Maye base. Thank you B0b is like the best birria taco, impossible to find, but once you do, you just keep going back to the same place! My little Prickly Bear always taking care of his customers. This man loves giving so much his name should be UNICEF Another day another package from my favorite Arizonian. How I wish Arizona had water if it did I would swim to this man. Too bad it’s a barren desert Ty for the extra cards for not hitting! You are the man and always take care of your Fam! the best there is, plain and simple, wakes up in the morning pisses excellence. Bob is GREAT
Bob is NEAT
Gnrly prices can’t be BEAT…. GOOOOOO BOB