Bewertungen (406)Thank you so much for the deal on this brother! You rock! Both games work and I’m glad to have them. He’s been a great seller and I’ll continue to support. Shipped fast and safely. Amazing as always. shipped perfectly with no damage! Amazing seller as always! received item as described would recommend It is in excellent condition Super clean thank you. A+++ thanks had fun in the show and the game looks great Phenomenal!
I’ve ordered very pricey games from him and they all game secured and well taken care ! I’ve missed 1 show sadly but this is a show you don’t want to miss !! Really fast shipping. Thanks dude. My game was so clean I could see the future on it 😜😜 my game played immediately and had zero problems. I love buying from Bailey 🙌🏼✨ Great price and fast shipping. thank you so much. came in perfectly. will definitely buy from again. Poor condition on cases of games. Mr. Resident Evil never disappoints