Bewertungen (3.178)always great bargains thanks Holy fast shipping !!!🎉
Thank you sooooo much for my package of awesomeness !! 💕
✨Wishing you alllll the best on your next adventure & always 😘✨ This Natural Life dress and PNW/Goth style skirt are absolute perfection. We all will miss you and be happy for you at the same time! Fast shipping nice item thank you Beautiful 😍 my mom loved the jumpsuit! 100% did not remember ordering a jellycat, but also have 0 regret about it, haha. Thank you!! UM HELLO IM OBSESSED THANK YOU 😊 Going to live in this LumberJane all fall and winter, thanks bestie🪵❤️ WHOA BABBYYYYY!!!!!!! SOOOO much better than I saw on screen 😍 OBSESSED with every item I received, thank you oh sooooo much 💕 ALWAYS THE BEST !! Thank you so much Queen 🥰✨💕😘😍💞 Carly is the best seller on whatnot!!🎱🎩🪩 My athleta bag is so 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Super fast shipping, cute clothes & great prices. Thank you! ❤️🤭 First purchase with her and it was a great experience! I will be back! 100/10 best styles best prices best person 😍❤️ I’ll say it again, amazing seller. Amazing seller. Ships fast and with attention to detail. Carly, Idk how, but you picked the absolute PERFECT stickers for me and I’m so grateful! 🥰 I can’t seem to get my free time to line up with your shows and I’m hoping I can soon, because I truly have the best time and snag the most amazing deals 💕💕 The most beautiful item of clothing I’ve ever owned!!!!!! Absolutely love my first purchase from you! I will absolutely be back!