Bewertungen (5.053)Kyle thank you for my Bigfoot. Love it. Jeff H. THIS COPPER PIECE!!! 🤯🔥 Seriously, what a freaking addition to the collection! The detail, the design, the weight, the whole thing is just ridiculously cool. 🪙🧡 It showed up packed with care, shipping was fast, and everything arrived exactly as it should. 📦⚡️ You know it’s a good piece when you open the package and immediately know it’s going to be one of those favorites you keep coming back to look at. 😂🔥 Absolutely LOVE this one and I’m beyond happy to have it in my collection! HUGE thank you for another epic piece! 🙌🪙💥 Best seller on the app!!!! Thanks for a variety of items during a game. I don’t like playing games because I’m never lucky to win anything substantial. This is not a different instance, but Kyle is a great host and runs a good show! Check him out for fun games and good items! Great show, sellers, and items. Great giveaway too! Thanks for everything!! Awesome GAW thanks so much 🙏 Awesome streams great deals and amazing give aways thanks so much.. Thanks for the extra Dinosaur 😂 Great group and I love you products Kyle received my items. Thank you very much. Jeff H.