Bewertungen (1.506)Great quality useful tool for the right price! I might be a little biased because he’s a good friend 😂, but I’m still giving credit where it’s due. Everything I’ve bought from him has been in excellent condition and exactly as described.
And this dude does NOT mess around when it comes to packing 😂. Everything was packed so well, and he even used packing peanuts. I opened the box and thought my package was being shipped to the moon 😂📦
Everything showed up safe, clean, and exactly how it should. Great products, great communication, and you can tell he actually cares about his buyers.
I’d 100% recommend buying from this guy. If you see something he’s selling, grab it you’re going to be taken care of. Definitely one of the sellers I’ll keep coming back to! 🔥 Fast turn around plus a great free gift Came in good condition and I'll enjoy wearing it. Thank you and God bless you and your family. Awesome seller, great items to buy, fun show, quick shipping. Can’t ask for anything else!! Perfection is all I get every time I buy from bbstoolshop. Awesome shirts, thank you! BB is the absolute best, great supporter to everyone, yall book mark and follow this man. Great shipping, always packed extremely well. This guy runs a great show. Fast shipping with large inventory. As always. Bbstoolshop has provided some exceptional items at great prices. Great packing job and shipped faster than Amazon. Top notch seller and supporter of most sellers on the platform. Great products at great prices, awesome seller! Great place to buy from! Everything was just as stated in the sale! Shipped within the time frame stated! Awesome Tools Fantastic Seller Fast Shipper Awesome seller! Will always come back for more! thank you or the stickers Great show always and great seller! Great seller,very well packaged very fast delivery. All around Great show,good people,friendly,very reasonable prices Great quality tools.