Bewertungen (221)Love the 🦈 teeth! Thank you!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
I’m glad you like them, you’re very welcome! I have a bunch of tigers and this is my new favorite! I don’t think I will ever sell it. beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Heck yeah bro, I’m glad you like it! It’s the nicest one I’ve owned by far. I’m glad it’s somewhere it will be appreciated😎🤙🏼 Amazing!!! Thank you for labeling!! beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Absolutely! Thank you!! Came in perfect conditionbeach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Perfect, hope you enjoy everything! Super Fast delivery beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you my friend!😎 Great teeth 🙌🏽 thank you ! 🦈beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Absolutely! Thank you for the support!! This seller is the best! Seriously! Love the shark teeth!! Fast shipping too!! Thank you 🙂beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thanks man!! I’m glad you’re happy with the teeth, thank you for the support!! if i could give 10 stars I would. Amazing deals, Super fast shipping, and an even better seller. thank you so much!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thanks bro!! I really appreciate all the support! Package came in perfect condition.beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Awesome, thank you!! AMAZING PIECE!!! packed incredibly well and looks perfect in my cabinet!! thank you for the opportunity!!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
I’m so glad you’re happy with that vert!! It’s a great piece, enjoy it! Thank you!! awesomebeach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you!😎 5☆☆☆☆☆ Seller! Great packaging, great items, quick shipping! Definitely recommend!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thanks bro!! You have some killer additions to the PC! Aces, thank you!!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Absolutely, thank you for the support!!😎 Thanks for the frags!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Absolutely bro, I hope you enjoy them!! awesome teeth brotherbeach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thanks Marc, I’m happy to help you build the collection! Great seller...Items were all packaged very well and sent to Australia and arrived safely and super fast...Seller has great communication and is very helpful and has great live auctions... Definitely will be buying from again..Highly recommended seller..beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you TJ! I really appreciate your support!😎 The tooth was not wrapped correctly so I had to rewrap it myself. But the tooth itself was worth what I payed for it so all good!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
I apologize for your trouble, I will work on finding better ways to wrap my teeth going forward. I’m thankful you are happy with the value of the tooth and I thank you for the support of my shop! I absolutely love my giveaway! it was a great show. thank you for everythingbeach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
You’re very welcome, I’m so glad you’re happy with what you got! Literally the coolest givvy ever!! My son lovee thembeach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
I’m so glad to hear that! Thank you for the support!! Had a blast during your stream! You've got some great stuff and really fair prices, killer deals. If you haven't been to his show, you gotta check it out!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! Thanks for the sweet Benedini & capybara tooth! You rock!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Absolutely!! That Benedini is so sick, I’m glad you could add that to your collection! would give you a 10star but it capped it at 5. Thank you!!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you Justin, I really appreciate that!! You’re very welcome! Great seller and fast shipping beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you Courtney! if I could give 10 stars I would, awesome teeth and awesome seller! my son is absolutely tickled with his new Meg tooth and his starter shark teeth collection!beach_bum_fossilsVerkäufer
Thank you so much! I’m thrilled that he’s happy, and that he is getting his collection started! :)