Bewertungen (608)If you haven't been in a Beachy show, you are using Whatnot incorrectly! She is so fun and so kind! I love her to pieces! Thank you Beachy for the beautiful package with absolutely gorgeous fabric!🩵🌙 Fast shipping. Awesome seller. Great fabrics. Thanks 🐈⬛ Love both of the beachy totes! And the boxey bag! Thanks so much! Thank you for my TSHIRT❣️❣️❣️ Fast shipping. Awesome sellers. Great handmade items. Love my witch hat. Thanks 🐈⬛ Cute kit! What a fun raid train! Fast shipping. Awesome seller. Love the hat and ghost 👻. Thanks 🐈⬛ you won't regret a single purchase from beachy. she is just the best. 🌊🌊🌊 love love love love love🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 such a fun project. it turned out adorable! 🧡🧡🧡 Beeeeeachy is such an awesome seller and fellow human! I love her so much and the fabric I got is great oh, and she ships so fast! Thank you for everything. Another amazing purchase from Rachel aka Beachy! 💕 I absolutely LOVE my Tula Pink fabric! 😍 The print and colors are so fun and unique, and it’s even better in person. Beautiful quality as always, perfectly packaged, and Beachy’s shows are always so much fun! Thank you, Rachel, for another fabulous addition to my fabric collection! 🧵💖✨ Okay, Beachy, you know I am forever hooked! See you at the next show. You and Nilla never disappoint- thank you so much! 😊 Thank you so so much for the beautiful sticker! It's now on my board of happiness 🩵🌙🩵 Amazing handmade witch hat!! Love it so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’d give more stars if available!
Love Beachy and Nilla. Great fabrics and even better hats! 🫶🏻 beautiful fabric, thank you oh my goodness the kitty pin is sooooo cute!!!Absolutely love my beachy girl!! Ya'll have to check her out! 🩵🌙 Beeeeeeeachyyyy it’s such an awesome person. I love her shows and her sew alongs are so great! I can’t wait to sew my kit! Thank you. Love you girl, stay awesome!!! My Teddy and the Bears purse is sooo cute! Perfect size for me! Beachy is hilarious and kind! Her an Nilla are a great couple and even better sellers. Packaging was well thought out and shipping was prompt!