Bewertungen (140)My guy bear 🐻 came through again with another awesome package, everything secured an neatly packaged!!! Never a disappointment… you all are sleeping if you’re not getting steals n deals with this guy!!! Thanks again bear 🐻 thank you so much brother your the best!!! One of my favorite sellers on this app!! Great selection, better prices, and top tier packaging!! 🫶🏼👀👏🏼👏🏼 bear might have paws but your items are always handled with the utmost care and kept in the BEST condition!! 🫶🏼🥰🐻 Very cool and fast shipping, Thank you! Best in the business!!! Everything perfect Thank you for the Upgraded Giveaway! My package was shipped seconds after the show ended! Always incredible packaging and I appreciate the bonus sticker! Bear is not only a great seller but an awesome human as well! 10/10 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙 Package was amazing!!!!!! Shipping was super fast!!!! Easy fast delivery perfect condition
Amazing Quality!!!!! Always packed with
care. SHIPPING IS THE FASTEST ON THE PLATFORM. Very good deals at amazing prices!!!!!!! I wish there was a 10⭐️ button. This seller checks all boxes!!!! Thank you Bear!!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shopping with Bear_Vault is basically a dangerous hobby at this point. 😂 I’ll hop into a stream telling myself, “I’m not buying anything tonight,” and somehow 20 minutes later I’m bidding like my rent depends on it. My wallet has officially filed a complaint. 🤣
Jokes aside, Bear_Vault is an awesome seller and an even better person. His streams are always fun, energetic, and welcoming, and he knows how to keep everyone entertained while still running a smooth and professional show. The items are consistently great, everything is represented honestly, and you always know what you’re getting.
Shipping is fast, packages are packed with care, and you can tell he genuinely appreciates his buyers. That kind of effort makes a huge difference and keeps people coming back.
If you haven’t checked out Bear_Vault yet, you’re missing out! Great stuff, great deals, great laughs, and absolutely zero responsibility for what happens to your bank account. 😂🔥
5 stars all day! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Bearvault is a great seller! Thank you so much. Always friendly and entertaining shows. He has a really cool variety of items including many hard to find pieces. Fastest shipping on the app and everything is extremely well packaged. 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻 Bear is the best stripper… i mean shipper in Texas, thank you bear, i love it! Great I got the package 📦 Thank you sir ! It was packaged so well if it fell out of a plane everything would still be perfect! Amazing purchases at a fair price. I will definitely buy more and more and more!
Packed up very nice and secure!!!! thanks brother much love and respect thank you my brother for everything you do ! thanks bro I appreciate the giveaway Bear is one of the best, nicest, sincere, thoughtful and honest dude!! You won’t be disappointed doing business with Bear 🤙🏼 More than highly recommend Great packaging and amazing prices!