Bewertungen (1.498)Great prices great quality stuff super fast shipping Super fast delivery. Thank you Thank you! Great show and fast delivery! Tysm❣️ great products and deals! Fast shipping, definitely my go to for stuff! Love everything I got!! Always go back for more! Love everything! Thank you 🩷 This seller is perfection at its finest. A+++ all the way.. I absolutely love going into her shows. She knows me (through the platform) and my likes. Everything always exceeds expectation. If I could give her more than 5 🌟 she would have them!!! My girl always brings my favorite items and when you become a regular she knows what you are looking for and what scents you prefer. 10/10 recommend ✨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨ Perfect, as always. Loving the new scents I got, will be back for more! Thank you so much Gina for always having what I need and shipping very fast 🫶🏽💕 simply the best 🌟 I love shopping with her. Always nice products and fast shipping. As always, everything is perfect! Gina is the best—my only go-to for Sand & Fog. She has the best stuff, no question! Thank you always 💕 Ps I'll need more of that dream mist it smells amazing🥰 Wow, love everything!! Great items and at great deals, thank you so much 😊 Thank you for the free gifts!! Such a sweet lady and packaged all the items with care! 🖤🖤 So happy, super fast shipping & packaged with care. Seller was extremely kind and helpful. Will shop with her again!