Bewertungen (57)This was shipped ASAP and arrived with a lovely handwritten note! Beautiful crochet work and sewing! Beth is such an amazing artist!!! I love my painting and prints. Forever a fan! Keep sharing your wonderful gift ❤️❤️❤️❤️ So adorable and Beth is so talented in everything she makes. Super fast shipping. A +++++ seller. ❤️😊 this seller has such a fun show and her work is top notch!! My keychain is so darn cute!!! Love it! oh. my. GOSH!! The crochet frog and goose are so whimsical and cute!!!! Wonderfully made and Im obsessed!! Their little vests too 🥹 The art print is amazing as well!!! I cant reccomend this seller enough! Excellent as always!! Love being at your shows!! Thank you so much 💕 My first frog needs a friend so I had to come back for a second frog! Love them!! Best frog ever!!! I love it!! So cute I loved my frogs 🐸 In love with my custom art!!! Beth is so talented! Thank you so much 🥹❤️love you girl!!!🫶 Love my lobster 🦞 he is so adorable. She does amazing work and has such great prices and amazing seller 💕Ahh thank you so much 🥹🙏✨!! Keep coming back! Excellent workmanship, she is soooo talented!! And also a super sweet girl! You will love her shows!!You are the loveliest! 🥹💗I’m gonna cry happy tears! I absolutely love coming to your shows too! Beth is amazing! Love my frog & my prints! Awesome artist & seller! ❤️❤️💕🥰Thank you so much my love!💗 Corn! the cutest corn. thanks againYayy thank you so much :)! Excellent craftsmanship, passion and talent! Awww thank you so so much 🥹❤️✨!!! Adorable and whimsical and makes me smile. Who knew what I truly needed was a crocheted frog in a big sweater? 😂💗 I love him, thank you, I'll be back!Awwww yay🥹💗! So heartwarming to know that your froggie adds more whimsy to your days❤️❤️❤️thank you so so much !!! Continue to love it all! Great skill and quality!! Love coming to your shows, love your energy and personality!! Thank you so much love 🥹💗🫶! Happy to have you hang out in my shows!!! I appreciate you ❤️❤️!!! omg omg omg omgggggg.....if you dont have a cute little frog, u have to grab one! they will always help u turn that frown upside down!!! ❤️ Thanks Beth!Hehehe thank you so much Jen!!! Love you girl 💗🫶🥹✨!!!🐸🐸🐸🐸 It’s GORGEOUSThank you so so much 🥰💗!!! Amazing work done by beth_r0se! I am in love with my frog!!!!
Aww thank you so so much 🥹❤️🙏!!! Love my new little crocheted friends!! They are perfect!
Yayyyy!!!! Thank you so much 🥹❤️!