Bewertungen (1.409)Simply the best on whatnot! Thank you for everything ❤️ Fast shipping and great price Great as always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Just as described, super fast shipping! Definitely will buy from this seller again. Thank you! Super respectful and great customer service. I highly recommend them to anyone. Great show, quick shipping and awesome products! They went above and beyond for me. Fast and secure shipping. Great seller with great deals. Seller has a fun stream with many deals. 10/10 experience Excellent! Super fast shipping! Thankyou! Very nice person to deal with great experience I encourage everyone to visit @bex-bloom you won't regret it. great prices and good quality.🙏🙏 thank you for thwbgivvy and the cards I bought are great. thank you Fantastic seller. Great communication.
Fast Shipping. Excellent packing. Fair pricing. Can't get much better than that. At+++++++++ Love the deals on this show! Bex is a great host Best show with best prices!!! All the pictures made it look brand new & it said it was in excellent condition. There were scuffs, dirt and blemishes all over the bag. It was going to be a Christmas gift but there’s no way I’m giving this now. It had stuff still inside it including paperwork, hair ties & misc. trash. Tysm for the Pokémon!! 🫶🫶