Bewertungen (219)Great looking hulk vs abomination! Thanks so much! Quick shipping and great packaging! definitely buy from you agian Caveat emptorI reviewed both of your orders, and I don’t see any issues with the accuracy or descriptions of the books that would indicate a problem with your purchases. That said, I stand behind every book I sell and want my buyers to be satisfied.
Had you reached out to me directly with any concerns, I would have been happy to work with you, including offering a full refund if necessary. That offer still stands, and I’m available if you’d like to reach out so we can resolve any concerns you may have. one of the very best sellers on here I highly recommend AAA+++ Great product and greater shipping!! My new favorite seller!! Incredible Seller with Great Deals and willing to work with you - Highly Recommend Fast shipping and great packaging! Great Seller!! Fast Shipping!! really good seller that stands behind what he sells . Very nice book! I'm happy with it. Thanks again I’m so glad! It’s an iconic book! Fast shipping, good packaging. Man, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love having this book in my collection. This book is in such good condition for as old as it is, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again ✌️I’m happy for you my brother! Cheers! A++ beautiful condition and package perfectly Wow! 1st buyers giveaway I’ve won! What a great book too!! Thanks so much!! Awesome show and books thanks A+++++++ best in the business. Runs an amazing show! Great seller and fun stream!